The JCPenney online shopping experience is better than ever – no really, it is. We’ve been listening to our customers about the pros and cons of shopping with us online, and we’re excited to share several high-impact improvements that elevate the whole experience. As of this month, it’s now much easier to:
• Find what you’re looking for with our upgraded search function
• See your savings right away with coupons applied automatically
• Know when your items will arrive with clear ship to home dates
• Checkout seamlessly and quickly
Karl Walsh, senior vice president and chief digital officer, has been bringing our customer’s experience to life since day one on the job and worked with his team to upgrade the site in just eight weeks.
“Over the past several months, we have been extremely tuned in to customer feedback about our online shopping experience and what is and is not working for them,” said Walsh. “This reimagination of the mobile shopping experience is just the beginning of continuous upgrades we’re looking forward to implementing in all areas of our eCommerce business.”
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has dramatically changed what our customers want from us, and our flagship store, jcp.com, currently highlights exactly what shoppers are looking for, like comfortable loungewear and pajamas, kitchen essentials, and everything you need to work from home.
Since the launch of our new-and-improved online experience, customer feedback and satisfaction have been strong and positive, including the comments below:
• “I love the way you can navigate through your site. All items are under the proper heading and easy to find.” – Northumberland, PA
• “The website is so easy to use, plus with all of the great deals a person can get all they need for the whole family at super low prices.” – Lexington, KY
• “I love the ease of getting into the site, and when I type in what I want to look at, it pops right up. I love the quality of the products and the service.” – Chicopee, MA
Check out our 30-second video below highlighting the improved features, then hop over to jcp.com to find your inspiration!