LEWISVILLE, TX, October 6, 2022 – Dallas-Fort Worth based retailer, JCPenney, is hosting a national hiring event, Wednesday, Oct. 12 through Saturday, Oct. 15, with a goal to fill nearly 22,000 positions this holiday season.
JCPenney offers incentives that make the Company stand out against other retailers, including:
- Competitive pay:
- All hourly associates in all stores will receive an additional premium pay for hours worked on Saturday and Sunday during peak holiday weekends, and Black Friday
- Flexible schedules:
- JCPenney is closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day
- Shift flexibility to support work-life balance
- Career advancement opportunities: Seasonal associates have the opportunity for continued employment and advancement post-holiday
- Great associate discount:
- All associates will receive an employee-discount of up to 25 percent off
In addition to the incentives listed above, JCPenney also offers personal wellness days, unlimited referral bonuses, an inclusive team environment, associate recognition and in-home daycare concierges services.
“As our associates work hard to get America’s diverse, working families ready for the holidays, we are working hard to take care of you and are proud to offer premium pay to all hourly store associates, a great employee discount, plus access to unique employee benefits like WeeCare, a childcare services provider,” said Andre Joyner, chief human resources officer for JCPenney. “These seasonal positions open a world of opportunity to kickstart a career at JCPenney or simply to earn some extra money to help with holiday spending. Come join us – we’re excited for our JCPenney family to grow this holiday season.”
JCPenney is excited to bring in new talent for our stores this Holiday season, and will be offering employment on the spot during the hiring event.
National Hiring Event Information:
- When: Wednesday, Oct. 12 – Saturday, Oct. 15
- Where: In stores and online