We’ve all been a little confused as to what day it is lately, but we’re here to remind you: Father’s Day is June 21! If you haven’t found dad the perfect gift yet, JCPenney has conveniently categorized several gift ideas by budget and lifestyle on a special landing page on our flagship store, jcp.com
“We think Father’s Day is going to be an even bigger deal this year, and we are prepared. Family has become more important than ever during these times in our country and world,” said Jeff Useforge, senior vice president and general merchandise manager of the Men’s division. “Now is the perfect time to experience the recently-enhanced jcp.com and check out the organized way we’re offering Father’s Day gift ideas to our customers.”
We know, we know…every dad is different. But we’re confident we have something for the fathers – or father figures – in your life.
For the Cooking Dad
• JCPenney Home has kitchen gadgets galore – whether he’d be thrilled by an instant pot, slow cooker, coffee maker, or shiny pots and pans.
• Just take our word for it: cutting up vegetables has never beenmore fun than with a new knife set on a Texas or guitar-shaped cutting board.
For the Coaching Dad
• Dad’s a better coach when he looks the part in comfortable tees, sunglasses, and proper activewear.
• When he’s off-duty but still active, give him fresh new running shoes to pair with wireless Bluetooth earbuds that won’t break the bank.
For the Do-It-All Dad
• Doing it all requires a busy schedule – our collection of smart watches and activity trackers will keep dad active and right on time.
• An RFID wallet is the first step to keeping life organized and protecting personal data.
Not to worry if budget is your biggest priority – you can save up to 60% off on select styles and we’ve also compiled great gift ideas under $20, $30, $50, and $100.
No matter what Father’s Day gift you choose from jcp.com, make sure you order by noon CST on Thursday, June 11, to receive it in time for dad’s big day.