JCPenney is inviting shoppers to Renew. Relax. Retreat. Linden Street™, a significant enhancement to our home merchandise division, launches today and is defined by casual styles and quality craftsmanship. The all-new bedding and sheets feature looks for the home designed to make living comfortable – effortlessly.
Ultra-soft and fuss-free, Linden Street bedding and sheets are made of 100 percent cotton and are designed to be washed over and over again, getting even softer over time. The artisan-inspired aesthetic offers soothing, neutral color palettes that layer easily and effortlessly transition between seasons.
On top of comfort, quality, and value, Linden Street bedding collections are a big step forward on our mission to create more sustainable, responsibly sourced products manufactured in clean environments. Several products are OEKO-TEX® Certified, meaning they’ve been tested and verified free from more than 300 harmful substances. Additionally, the new packaging is biodegradable and the labels are made of recycled polyester.
The best part? The brand’s affordable pricing includes sheet sets starting at $40, and quilts and comforters ranging from just $90 to $220. For all your refreshed bedding needs, the Linden Street launch includes:
• Monroe 3-piece Comforter Set – a subtle clipped jacquard pattern accents any bedroom perfectly
• Veranda 3-piece Comforter Set – printed matelassé invites you to unwind in a soft, floral masterpiece
• Meadow 3-piece Comforter Set – a timeless, medallion print celebrates the simple joys of everyday life
• Wisteria Quilt Set – ruffled trim detail adds a touch of charm at every turn
• Memphis Quilt – super soft chambray sets the scene for a comfortable morning or breakfast in bed
• Decatur Quilt – a rich, dark neutral color adds equal parts style and comfort
• Vintage Wash Sheet Sets – a variety of styles range from prints like floral mist to solids like peach dream
The Linden Street home collection is available now at our flagship store, jcp.com.