In celebration of the theatrical release of Star Wars: The Last Jedi, JCPenney has created a shopping destination sure to make any fan celebrate the Force. The Company recently launched Star Wars shops in over 700 stores across the country, showcasing a compelling mix of apparel and gifts in a convenient one-stop shop.
“Since introducing Star Wars merchandise two years ago in conjunction with The Force Awakens, customer response has far exceeded our expectations,” said Jeff Useforge, vice president and divisional merchandise manager at JCPenney. “To meet this demand, we’ve created a dedicated space within the store to cater to Star Wars fans, while also expanding the depth and breadth of our Stars Wars assortment online.”
Positioned in a high-traffic area of the men’s department, JCPenney Star Wars shops feature a vast selection of apparel – such as t-shirts, hoodies and sleepwear – as well as memorable gifts including tumblers, drones and artwork – to satisfy every enthusiast. Merchandise within the shops span the entire Star Wars film franchise, with items from The Last Jedi, The Force Awakens, Rogue One, the original trilogy and more. Themed visual graphics throughout the department create an exciting and distinct store environment.
Customers visiting Star Wars shops will be treated to a wide selection of memorabilia such as:
- The Last Jedi graphic tees with designs showcasing characters such as Luke Skywalker, Kylo Ren, Rey, BB-8, and Porg ($20);
- Long sleeve knit hooded tees featuring the franchise’s iconic TIE fighters, stormtroopers and more ($27);
- Additional out-of-this-world Star Wars gifts include drones ($139-$179), ties ($40), slippers ($40) and artwork ($30).
Fans of this pop culture phenomenon can find an even larger selection of Star Wars merchandise online at jcpenney.com. From apparel to toys, jewelry to luggage, we carry over 1,000 Star Wars-themed items for all ages, so every member of the family can join in the fun:
- Ladies can choose from an assortment of Classic franchise graphic tees ($27), hoodies and cropped sweatshirts ($42); and accessories, such as earrings ($74 to $283) and stainless steel rings ($125 to $208);
- Kids can enjoy items from Darth Vader, R2-D2 and BB-8 backpacks ($19.99 to $50) and plush character pillows ($6 to $50) to toys and action figures ($15 to $59.99), even girl’s dresses ($34 to $37).
- Die-hard fans can add Star Wars décor to their home with bedding and throws ($40 to $100), character dessert and dinner plates ($32 to $60) and Kylo Ren and Captain Phasma mugs ($40) and showcase their Star Wars passion with American Tourister® luggage ($280 to $400).
- And just in time for the holiday season, we even carry nutcrackers ($50 to $120), ornaments ($17), lighted lawn décor ($250-$300) and seasonal sweaters for holiday.