The JCPenney Holiday Hiring Incentive Program is the gift that keeps on giving! Now in its second year, the program offers 16 randomly-selected hourly associates the chance to win generous reward packages, valued at $2,500 each. All hourly and seasonal associates in stores, supply chain and customer care that remained with the Company through the holiday season were eligible to win.
Prizes included the choice of an exciting Marriott Escape vacation; a technology package, featuring an Apple laptop and Beats headphones; a home entertainment package, including a Samsung 75-inch TV and wireless soundbar with subwoofer; and a kitchen appliance makeover package, including small Kitchen Aid and Nespresso appliances.
“I was overwhelmed with gratitude to win the laptop package,” said Debbie Beaulieu, associate at store 0514 in Presque Isle, Maine. “I have always loved working at JCPenney and our store in particular. I have great pride and admiration for our entire staff.”
Congrats to all the JCPenney holiday hiring incentive winners!
- Mary Taylor, Columbus Customer Care Center
- Makise Rankins, Lenexa Customer Care Center
- Duane Benson, Reno Distribution Center
- Nora Scarfia, Reno Distribution Center
- Chelsea Arthurs, Store 2695, East Liverpool, Ohio
- Deborah Beaulieu, Store 514, Presque Isle, Maine
- Tytalane Whiteside, Store 2505, Springfield, Illinois
- Brenna Wypishinski, Store 2866, Ashwaubenon, Wisconsin
- Elysia Brown, Store 2304, Topeka, Kansas
- Yuli Lopez, Store 27, Happy Valley, Oregon
- Fatima Ahmed, Store 1156, Stockton, California
- Claudia Lopez, Store 1052, Nogales, Arizona
- Kathy Jordan, Store 179, Dallas, Texas
- Alejandra Medrano, Store 2905, Fort Worth, Texas
- Nicole Dexter, Store 1320, Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Candace Jackson, Store 287, Sebring, Florida